SHUTON COMPLEX ballscrews
The new range of SHUTON COMPLEX ballscrews has been the result of internal development of the R&D&i department after numerous tests and measurements over several years in the technology centre that SHUTON has on its premises.
SHUTON COMPLEX ballscrews are manufactured with premium steel and subjected to treatments of the highest quality and offer the following competitive advantages compared to other manufacturers:
- High rigidity → Increased natural frequency, and higher Kv and Kp values.
- High dynamic and static load → Increased fatigue life, and greater supported loads.
- Lower temperatures and less noise output → Increased feed rate t the same generated temperature.
- Smoother motion → Lower starting torque, and improved return movement.
- Preload secured for longer periods → Longer maintenance-free periods.