Compact Flanged Nut
The mutter of these high precision ballscrews are made up of a single piece.
In this case, the preload is obtained modifying the lead of the thread in a single wire placed in the middle of the mutter, according to the process rectified by CNC. SHUTON high precision ballscrews, with compact preload mutter, offer multiple advantages:
- Aligment and concentriveness of the mutter with the ballscrew.
- Uniform contact of all the balls in the internal circuit of the mutter.
- Softer and more silent rotation.
- Reduction of mutter´s length, with lower mass.
- Elimination of bearing-carrier pieces in the desings of rotation mutters.
- Possibility of special desings with compact mutter-carrier bodies
Nominal diametre table d0 & lead Ph with the main number of circuits made in SHUTON for TCB